ABOUT THE NORTH ALLIANCE
The North Alliance (NoA) is a group of twelve companies that offer a broad spectrum of services within the intersection of Technology, Design, and Communication. Focus areas include digital strategy, service design, brand identity, communications, advertising, CRM, platform development, and PR. The group was founded in 2014 and employs approximately 700 people in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, and Denmark), Poland, and the United States. The U.S. operation is headquartered in Chicago with most U.S. staff. There is also a smaller satellite office in New York City.
NoA is looking to grow its U.S. operations, and is seeking a Chief Growth Officer to help with the expansion.
As Chief Growth Officer, you will lead the charge in helping NoA attract and grow new relationships within the U.S. You will help grow and manage our diverse pipeline of leads and, in collaboration with the management team, shape and define NoA’s business development and growth strategy.
You will be based in Chicago and engage with the local team, but will report directly to the Norwegian based CEO of NoA. Additionally, you will be instrumental in building bridges between the U.S. operation and our offices in the Nordics.
As Chief Growth Officer you will be expected to:
- Lead and develop the NoA-expansion strategy for the U.S. in collaboration with the NoA CEO, management, and group owners
- Launch additional relevant business units in the U.S.
- Scout potential acquisition targets and prepare potential cases
- Expand current operations in the Midwest by planning, preparing, and executing high-impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Lead proactive targeting of prospective clients within our strategic focus areas
- Contribute to creating and testing new business models
What we are looking for you to bring:
- A proven track record in business development (10+ years)
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining successful relationships
- A passion for tech, innovation, digital design, and the communications industry
- Advanced presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, independence, and a proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable working alongside MDs, Tech Directors, Sales people, Designers, and CMOs alike
- Extensive experience with high-profile project and client management within the U.S., particularly in the Midwest
- A desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team
- Commitment to the NoA organization and willingness to invest in its long-term growth
- Permanent U.S. work authorization is required
NoA is committed to creating a unique and collaborative culture, and our long-term goal is to create the agency network of the future.
This recruitment is handled by Business Sweden USA in cooperation with The North Alliance. To be considered for this position, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter with salary requirements to NoA.Recruitment@business-sweden.se.