- New Business Development
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Become a key player in new pitches all around the world.
- Build long term relationships and cross-sell to an extraordinary existing portfolio of clients.
- Ensure our current clients are aware of our full capabilities at all times.
- Client Team Engagement
- Providing best-in-class support and guidance to our core teams & clients.
- Be an expert and trusted point of contact for clients.
- Help deliver world class projects.
- Digital Expertise
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of our digital capabilities and how to apply them to client work.
Requirements and skills
- Strong track record on relationship building and account management with proven experience in one of the following sectors: digital, startups, gaming, technology, consumer and entertainment – including beauty, fashion and/ or music.
- Strong previous experience on the following spaces: digital communications, digital product marketing, strategic consultancy, brand development or digital advertising.
- Good business judgment and commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and in budget.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of of experience in consultancy, business development, strategic partnerships in a media agency or other similar industries.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- You have phenomenal presentation skills and you love networking
- You have a great record in building a pipeline, negotiating and closing deals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to coach and inspire a team
- Enjoys to travel abroad on a regular basis and to be an ambassador of North Kingdom.
We are an International agency that promotes gender equality and background diversity. If the description above suits you, apply with resume and cover letter no later than May 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line “CLIENT DIRECTOR FOR STOCKHOLM”.
We look forward to your application!